Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Week 7 iPad/iPod

           Today was informational. I don't really have experience with any of the apple technology. In fact, I just bought an iPod from a to help them out with rent money and I'm still learning to use it. I'm curious about all the apps that are out there. I imagine that a good way to search them would be the same way that we searched for podcasts- the apple store. It would be interesting to search further.

           I was very tired today. So it was extremely hard to focus on the smart board presentation, but I have had a chance to work on the smartboard recently in my middle school placement. I actually taught a lesson using the smartboard yesterday. The program was just a powerpoint, which is probably what I'll do if I ever have one in my class. The program seemed confusing when you presented it earlier, one of the sidebar options was missing- or something like that. And I just know that I'm familiar and comfortable with powerpoint. But I didn't know that you had to make the projector communicate with the screen. That was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment