Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Photoshop Reflection

I have very little experience with Mac computers, and have never used Photoshop before this class. I found Photoshop to be quite fascinating! And I love the idea of transforming photos. In fact, taking pictures is one of my most favorite pastimes; although, my camera broke this past weekend. I have worked with the program off and on for the past week and I still don't feel like I have a handle on the program at all, but I think that my greatest struggle is trying to master a program that's new to me on a computer system that is also new to me. I hope to become more comfortable with the Mac as the term progresses, and hopefully become confident by the end of the term.

Overall, great class! I especially liked that we got our "photos" from three different places (picture that we took, picture from the web, and a scanned picture). I feel like that prepared me for any future unexpected complications as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment